TOPIC: cheap Pistol Case for sale Toronto
2 years 5 months ago #1117
cheap Pistol Case for sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell cheap Pistol Case,gun cases,gun cleaning tool,gun shooting target,target stand,gun sling,Hunting Gear For Sale.

With 1 pocket and a slim design this handgun case can easily be packed in any bag or placed in small spaces.

Shooting Targets Toronto

With external dimensions at 9 inch W x 6 inch H x 1.5 inch D this case is perfect for storing a small handgun.

Gun Case Toronto

Constructed from a durable ballistic fabric this case is built to withstand all conditions.

A full length, oversized zipper allows for quick and easy access to the handgun.

Gun Cleaning Bore Snake

tob outdoors shop sitemap

Nice case. I ordered the small which is perfect for my M&P Shield 9mm. Would buy again.

I’ve bought two of these now, one for myself and one for my brother. If you own a Smith & Wesson you’ll be proud to have a pistol rug for it that has the brand name, and not overpaying for it. The small will fit an M&P Shield 9mm or a M&P Compact 22 perfectly without any extra space. I purchased the medium because I like to store my extra mags with their corresponding guns and the medium has enough room to do this with both the aforementioned guns.

The padding is not as thick on these as some of the other pistol rugs I own. That being said it’s more than adequate to protect the gun during storage and will prevent your firearm from being scratched while you’re at the range.

I will probably end up buying these for all my future Smith & Wesson guns.

I purchased two of these pistol cases. Size small and size medium. The small case holds the S&W Shield with the 7 round magazine perfectly.

Size medium will hold a K frame or L frame revolver with a 4 inch barrel with a little room to spare. Very pleased with the quality of both cases.

After purchasing my new M&P 9 I just had to have a "rug" for storage. I looked around the gun store and there were some OK models on the racks, but nothing that really spoke to me. So onto our trusty Amazon site where I discovered the Smith & Wesson handgun case. I ordered the Medium size and the pistol fits just right with room for an extra magazine. It's a light gray cover made of a heavy weight cordura-style nylon, a hefty zipper, along with a soft interior fabric with ample padding. I just received it, so I cant speak to its durability, but it seems like a very nice piece. Cant beat the price and quality.

The construction is perfect. The choice of materials will ensure a long service life. The engineering is superb and the hardware operates smoothly. No, I'm not reviewing a Smith and Wesson J-frame 642. I am writing about the same company's zip carrying bag. This bag is a perfect fit for the Smith and Wesson J-frame revolvers. The interior is soft and will protect your gun's delicate finish. A protective bag such as this is necessary if you have delicate electronics on your revolver. By delicate electronics, I mean something like a Crimson Trace laser. The bag will keep the laser's lens from getting dirty.

Highly recommended. Protect your J-frame revolver with this zip bag. Use it to transport your device to the shooting range. Store your hardware in this bag and keep out dust.

This is a very good looking case (the Smith & Wesson logo looks awesome)
The color is nice (nicer than the picture) and it's nicely padded.

This case (Smith & Wesson Accessories Defender Handgun Case - medium)
fits this airgun very well: Smith and Wesson-MP R8.

Great value, exactly what it says, Nice rug for your hand gun. fits my Smith and Wesson 629 revolver with 4 1/2 inch barrel perfectly!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.