TOPIC: cheap bore brushes for rifles sale Toronto
2 years 4 months ago #1130
cheap bore brushes for rifles sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell cheap bore brushes for rifles,gun cases,gun sling,shooting target,Hunting Gear Canada.

Phosphor brass brushes feature stout bristles for reducing chamber and lug cleaning time.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

The core ends of our pistol, rifle, and shotgun bore cleaning brushes are looped, eliminating the sharp cut ends.

.30 Caliber Phosphor brush , standard 8-32 Thread, 2.9" Length.

soft gun case canada

Quality durable brass studs.

Gun cleaning patches sized 3 inch * 3 inch were precut and fit easily in the gun's tight areas. Do a good job of soaking up carbon fouling, dirt, grime, left-over lubricant, etc.

You need these for your .30 cal guns. The euro guns don't say .30 cal, but many are. I use these on:

.30-06, .308, 7.62x54, .30-30, 7.5x55, .303Brit, etc.

spinning targets Toronto

That means 1903A4, Garand, Mosin-Nagant (and the Finns), Marlins and Winchesters, K31 Swiss, K11 Swiss, Enfields of all stripe, Eddystones, etc.

tob outdoors shop sitemap

When they get worn, they will fit my Swedes.

Work well. They have a nice rounded loop on the lead end, as opposed to Tipton that clip the end and leaves 2 sharp points.

https://toboutdoors.ca/collections/gun-cleaning-patches/gun-cleaning-patches

These 12 gauge bronze brushes and bore mops are an excellent buy. Especially compared to what gun shops charge for a single brush or mop. The brushes fit nice and tight, and the mops are very absorbent, and are great for oiling the barrel after cleaning. I shoot Trap every weekend, and am always cleaning my shotgun. I will be buying more.

Absolutely the weirdest shortage I've seen in the last year of utter chaos was the COMPLETE absence of 12ga. bore brushes in local stores, either gun stores or big box retail stores. This was pretty much my ONLY option. It did the job merely by existing.

durable, snug through barrel as expected, must have bore brush for your cleaning kit.

Nice cleaning brushes, arrived very quickly.

Every Kit Needs, For your RFL, Dont last long, but for the price Good.....^).

Disposable item. Use them a few times, throw away and buy more. As intended.

Good quality standard chamber brush.
The administrator has disabled public write access.